- Rated 4.5 stars
- Speedo Kid’s UV Neoprene Swim Vest
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- DesignEditor: 98%
Summary: If you’re interested in a neoprene jacket for your toddler, but don’t want to spend as much as you would with the Stohlquist Nemo jacket, the Speedo Kid’s UV Neoprene Swim Vest is a comfortable teaching tool for a lower price.
- Progression of a child’s swimming skills through the use of various training aids
- Great teaching tool while learning to swim or building water confidence
- New form fitting sleek design promotes greater mobility while the strap provides for a secure and stable fit
- Made of soft and durable neoprene with front zipper for easy on and off
- Uv 50+ “block the burn” trademarked protection from sun’s harmful uva and uvb rays
Where to Get It:
|$14.63 – $19.99||Buy Now|
Speedo Kid’s UV Neoprene Swim Vest Review
If you’re interested in a neoprene jacket for your toddler, but don’t want to spend as much as you would with the Stohlquist Nemo jacket, the Speedo Kid’s UV Neoprene Swim Vest is a comfortable teaching tool for a lower price.
This neoprene version of Speedo’s Begin to Swim Classic Vest, is form fitting and provides a little more mobility. Neoprene is a durable yet comfortable material that dries quickly protects your child’s skin with UV 50+ protection.
The bright colors and graphics, available in boys’ or girls’ prints, make your child excited to jump in the water their cool new suit.
Speedo’s goal with this suit is to give your toddler confidence in the water and to introduce them to swimming in a comfortable manner that is affordable for you.
Similar to the Begin to Swim Classic Vest, this float jacket doesn’t have a neck support, so it is not suitable for children who have trouble holding their head up in the water.
This vest is a Level 2 in Speedo’s three step “Begin to Swim” program, so if your child is learning to swim quickly, you may be disappointed in the small amount of use you get with each jacket.
Overall, this is an affordable jacket that is a little pricier than the Classic Swim Vest, but the added comfort may be just what you need to give your child more confidence in the water.
- Comfortable and durable neoprene
- UV protection
- Form fitting
- No neck support
- Less wear if following “Begin to Swim” program