- Rated 4.5 stars
- Speedo Adult Recreation Dive Mask
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 98%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- DesignEditor: 98%
Summary: With all of the expensive dive masks on the market, it’s nice for recreational divers and snorkelers to know that budget masks are available for very cheap prices that still provide a low-profile fit.
- 100% silicone skirt for ultimate comfort
- Speedo exclusive Anti Fog Max coating for a clear view
- Dual colored translucent mask with Speedo’s trademarked Speed Fit headstrap system for quick adjustability
- Polycarbonate lens for great clarity underwater
- Perfect for snorkeling and recreational swimming for adults
Where to Get It:
Speedo Adult Recreation Dive Mask Review
With all of the expensive dive masks on the market, it’s nice for recreational divers and snorkelers to know that budget masks are available for very cheap prices that still provide a low-profile fit.
The Speedo Adult Recreation Dive Mask is an affordable mask made for adult divers who want a basic mask that is still effective.
The skirt is made of 100 percent silicone and the “Speedo Fit” head strap is comfortable and easy to adjust.
The poly-carbonate lenses have an “Anti Fog Max” coating that keeps them clear while you dive, whether it be in oceans, lakes or pools.
This Speedo mask is another mask that may not be suitable for divers with larger heads.
Because it was created for recreational diving and swimming purposes, it’s not really meant for long hours underwater and can get uncomfortable with prolonged use.
The frame is plastic instead of silicone, unlike some of the higher end dive masks, so it is not as durable and may not last the years that other masks can.
Overall, it is an excellent mask for the not-so-serious divers and snorkelers.
- Anti-fog lenses
- Silicone skirt
- Speedo fit comfort head strap
- Not comfortable for prolonged use
- Plastic frame
- Not as durable as high-end masks