- Rated 4.5 stars
- Oster 6706 Blender
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 98%
- PriceEditor: 99%
- DesignEditor: 98%
Summary: This budget blender is sure to rock you. It has a cool 10 speeds and 450 watts for munching the toughest if ingredients and ice.
- Powerful 450 watt motor of ice crushing power with 10 speeds including pulse
- 6 Cup break-resistant plastic jar is BPA free
- Oster All Metal Drive for lasting durability
- Removable filler cap for easy and convienent filling and measuring
- Stainless steel “Ice Crusher” blade for perfectly crushed ice every time
Where to Get It:
Oster 6706 6-Cup Plastic Jar Countertop Blender Review
To know what a great budget blender is then you need to know Oster. The small appliance company who are rocking it large.
This budget blender is sure to rock you. It has a cool 10 speeds and 450 watts for munching the toughest if ingredients and ice.
The big claim to fame here is that Oster are made in North America and are made with an all metal drive, this model no exception.
If you like something lightweight this is it. It is made of plastic so very lightweight The price is what’s makes it great value but you do need to be careful with its plastic build and some other rather weak components.
All-round for the price you can’t go far wrong if this is in your budget but don’t have extremely high expectations if you want to be really happy.
See it in action:
- Made with an all metal base
- Lightweight and sturdy
- Cheap budget option
- Attractive to the eye
- Jug doesn’t lock in to base
- Can leave chunks in blend
- Jug is made of plastic