- Rated 5 stars
- Lasko Oscillating Pedestal Fan
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- DesignEditor: 100%
Summary: It has a nice space-saving design that can fit into any crevice or small space. It’s sleek design makes it a lot less noticeable than most pedestal fans.
- Features a space-saving design ideal for cluttered offices or small spaces
- Metallic gray color makes dust build up less noticeable
- Extra tall at 52 inches to deliver a powerful flux of air wherever its most needed
- Oscillation and directional louvers help direct air flow
- Set the electronic timer to turn off fan between .5 – 7.5 hours later
Where to Get It:
Lasko Oscillating Pedestal Fan Review
Lasko is a well-known name in the fan industry, and they make tons of high-quality pedestal fans to fit perfectly in any home.
This Lasko fan is a top-quality, oscillating pedestal fan with a slightly higher price, but a lot of perks for your extra money.
It has a nice space-saving design that can fit into any crevice or small space. It’s sleek design makes it a lot less noticeable than most pedestal fans.
It’s adjustable to 52 inches tall, so you can set it at just the right height for your preferences.
One of the huge perks of this fan is that it has an electronic timer so it will turn off anywhere between .5 and 7.5 hours later.
You’ll love how easy this fan is to set up and how powerful it really is.
The only problem you may have with this fan is that it has a modern look that may not fit the design of every living room.
- Space-saving sleek design
- Adjustable height
- Electronic timer
- Modern look may be unappealing