- Rated 5 stars
- Intex Camp Air Bed
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 99%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- DesignEditor: 99%
Summary: It blows up and deflates quickly and comes with a battery-powered pump and adapters that will work on all of the other inflatables you take camping with you.
- 3-in-1 valve has extra wide openings for fast inflation and deflation
- Conventional mattress sizes for more sleeping area and a better fit for sheets
- 8.75″ mattress thickness for extra soft comfort
- Battery pump can also be used on other inflatables
- Weight capacity: 300lbs for Twin, 600lbs for Full and Queen
Where to Get It:
Intex Pillow Rest Raised Airbed with Built-in Pillow and Electric Pump – Review
The Intex Camp Air Bed is a simple and inexpensive camping air bed that you can take with you anywhere.
It blows up and deflates quickly and comes with a battery-powered pump and adapters that will work on all of the other inflatables you take camping with you.
It has a soft top and durable underside, and the queen-size mattress can hold up to 600 pounds, so it can fit a couple or even a few kids.
The “Wave Beam” construction is surprisingly supportive and comfortable for the low price. This queen mattress only weighs ten pounds, making it much more mobile than the mattresses with frames our double layers.
If you’re looking for an air bed that feels like your mattress at home, you may want to choose a more luxury air bed than this.
It’s perfect for carrying with you on camping excursions and is easy to assemble, but it doesn’t provide the same level of support as some more expensive beds.
- Battery pump included
- Easy setup and take down
- Not considered a luxury air bed