- Rated 5 stars
- Hamilton Beach 50242N
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 99.5%
- DesignEditor: 98%
Summary: Hamilton Beach crop up across small appliances because of their quality. Their countertop blender range is no exception.
- 40-Ounce dishwasher safe glass jar
- 450 Watt peak-power motor
- Patented stainless steel Ice Sabre blades
- Counter-stable jar base
Where to Get It:
Hamilton Beach 50242N WaveMaker 10-Speed Blender Review
Hamilton Beach crop up across small appliances because of their quality. Their countertop blender range is no exception.
What’s exceptional is they back their product by giving you a full tree year warranty. This blender is one of super interest as it has a wave technology, which creates a wave as it blends your produce.
The technology in patent pending (October 2012), means it may be unique to this brand and this model.
The wave is designed to push the produce into the blades which is unique because a lot of blenders, especially budget blenders fall down on this ability.
You get a 40 ounce jar and the huge claim of no ice chunks.
That probably needs to be taken lightly but from our research we’ve found it’s the awesome wave technology people have been waiting for.
See it in action:
- Glass conatiner is easily cleaned and stays stain-free
- Unique wave action that pushes the top layer down to the blades
- Strong build and made to last
- Double blades for more shredding
- Noise level isn’t overly loud
- Revolutionary Wave-Action system
- Lid design can allow leakage
- Lid entrance for adding ingredients is made of plastic and can be broken
- Bottom cannot be unassembled