- Rated 4.5 stars
- GreenWorks 24212 G-MAX
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 97%
- DesignEditor: 98%
Summary: The end of the blower is strong and sturdy so if you needed to scrape at some tough debris you could do this even though the manufacturer doesn’t detail this is a benefit.
- Enhanced power and run time with the new G-MAX Lithium-Ion batteries
- Variable-speed motor provides price application speeds up to 150 MPH
- Extension tube helps increase reach and blower efficiency
- Lightweight design provides easier control over the unit
- Cushioned over-mold grip increases operator comfort
Where to Get It:
GreenWorks 24212 G-MAX Sweeper Review
One of the first things you can be sure about when buying good products is that their is a good brand behind them.
The G-MAX range from GreenWorks are highly desirable garden maintenance products. The notable feature of this one is that it is powered by their lithium-ion 40v battery.
The benefit of this is that it charges quickly, has a long runtime (approx 40 minutes) and gives enough power to get the job done.
It will blow out air at speeds of up to 150mph and you can vary the power output for more power or longer runtime.
The blower itself is strong and sturdy yet lightweight so there isn’t much strain while in use.
Another great feature for comfort while using is the comfort grip handle plus the general lightweight ergonomic design of the blower.
The end of the blower is strong and sturdy so if you needed to scrape at some tough debris you could do this even though the manufacturer doesn’t detail this is a benefit.
If you want a strong and powerful battery powered blower this is certainly a good choice. Though always be aware that battery powered blowers are not as powerful as gas powered.
See it in action:
- Long runtime (approx 40 minutes on full power)
- Fast charging lithium-ion 40v 4ah battery
- Ergonomic lightweight design
- Strong and sturdy tube
- Variable speed
- Quiet operation
- 2 year warranty
- Not as powerful as gas powered blowers