- Rated 5 stars
- George Foreman GGR200RDDS
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- DesignEditor: 99%
Summary: The GGR200RDDS Round Electric Grill from George Foreman is a great little grill for use either indoors or outdoors.
- Indoor/outdoor electric barbeque with 200-square-inch cooking surface
- Adjustable temperature; center channel drains fat into large grease tray
- Nonstick coating for effortless food release; use on or off the stand
- Cool-touch handles; high-domed lid; immersible grill with probe removed
- Measures approximately 18 by 20 by 39 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Where to Get It:
George Foreman GGR200RDDS Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill Review
The GGR200RDDS Round Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill from George Foreman is a great little grill for use either indoors or outdoors.
You can adjust the temperature to get the best results for whatever you’re cooking, and you can take it off its stand for when you’re grilling inside.
The grill drains excess fat from your food, which goes in to an easy to remove and clean drip tray.
This is quite a small grill, however, so it may not be suitable if you’re cooking for more than a few people.
- Adjustable temperature
- Non-stick grill trays
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Can be used on or off stand
- Drains fat away from food
- Not very big