- Rated 5 stars
- Fagor Portable Induction Cooktop
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 98%
- DesignEditor: 100%
Summary: This cooktop is what’s called a single or portable cooktop and requires zero installation.
- Temperature setting range is from 140 degrees F to 430 degrees F and has 1800 watts of power
- 7 power levels settings that are related to various cooking functions: melt, warm, med. low, med. high, boil, sear, stir fry; ETL approved.
- Durable, easy to clean with a high quality schott ceran glass surface; includes a child safety lock
- Includes 2 Quick Launch buttons, “boil” and “warm”, which take the unit directly to either desired power level; Safe to use
- Includes quick operational guide and instruction manual with recipes.
Where to Get It:
Fagor Portable Induction Cooktop (7 Power Levels) Review
The first thing you’ll want to know about the Fagor single induction cooktop is that it comes from a reputable cookware, small electrics and major appliances company.
This means you’re guaranteed warranty, great customer support and of course, well manufactured products.
This cooktop is what’s called a single or portable cooktop and requires zero installation. You just set it on the countertop, attach it to a power supply and then you have a burner to cook your food on.
It is a very powerful electric cooktop boasting 1800 watts of power that gives you a temperature range of 140 degrees F to 430 degrees F.
Giving you the opportunity to cook a vast array of foods to perfection. To make it even easier it has 7 power level settings that are designed for different cooking operations.
You could split those 7 up to say that they are for melt, warm, med. low, med. high, boil, sear, stir fry and anything in between.
For quick launching the cooktop to a desired setting it has two buttons which fire it up in either warm or boil mode.
Very handy for speedy and effective cooking. For cleaning it is easily cleaned as it has an easy to clean smooth top which is designed to be non-stick and eaisly wiped clean with a clean damp cloth.
Overall it’s one of the best single electric cooktops on the market and a sure choice in this department.
The only thing is that there is a notable downfall. That is that you can’t expect as much control over the temperature as you would with a gas burner.