- Rated 5 stars
- Dirt Devil 100 Classic 7 Amp
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- DesignEditor: 98%
Summary: The 100 Classic is bagless so like most other handhelds you won’t be doing much buying of bags to replace, which will save money.
- Handheld vacuum with a powerful 7 amp motor
- Motorized brush helps remove embedded dirt and stubborn pet hair
- 6-1/2-inch-wide nozzle; easy-to-empty bagless dirt cup; HEPA filter
- Includes hose, wand, crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery brush
- Measures 11-1/2 by 6-1/2 by 9 inches; 3-year warranty
Where to Get It:
Dirt Devil 100 Classic 7 Amp Bagless Handheld Vacuum Review
The brand and product name speak a lot for this handheld vac. It’s mostly described through its descriptive name.
If you know anything about handheld vacuums you’ll know that, Dirt Devil are leaders in this product range.
The 100 Classic is bagless so like most other handhelds you won’t be doing much buying of bags to replace, which will save money.
Being bagless also gives it good suction power even at the lower 7 amp power. Belt drive could be a cause to worry as customers have noticed the belt breaking in some cases.
This 100 Classic also has the signature Dirt Devil recharge feature that charges up until full then recharges until full.
So whenever you take it from the charger, it’s nearly always full so long as it’s been on charge for long enough.
See it in action:
- Easy-to-empty bagless dirt cup
- Smart recharging function helps ensure battery fullness
- Powerful motorized brush
- 5-piece tool set included
- Some have reported vacuum losing suction power with the nozzle attachment.