- Rated 4.5 stars
- Breville BGR820XL Smart Grill
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 99%
- PriceEditor: 99%
- DesignEditor: 100%
Summary: It’s non-stick plates are removable and dishwasher safe, so it is very easy to clean.
- Removable, dishwasher safe plates with Element IQ
- Opens flat to ‘BBQ Mode’
- 1800 watt embedded heating design. 310- 450F variable temperature control with Low, Panini, and Sear Modes
- 6 adjustable height settings
- Integrated, removable drip tray. Removable, dishwasher-safe plates.
Where to Get It:
Breville BGR820XL Smart Grill Review
The Breville BGR820XL Smart Grill is a quality little contact grill, that can open up flat to be used in barbecue mode.
It’s non-stick plates are removable and dishwasher safe, so it is very easy to clean.
The problem with the non-stick coating, however, is that it’s not very durable and may peel off if you don’t clean it gently.
The temperature is adjustable, which is excellent for controlling how you want to cook, but it can take a long time to heat up, and the heat doesn’t distribute completely evenly.
- Opens flat for barbecue mode
- Easy to clean
- Adjustable temperature
- Non-stick coating not very durable
- Takes a long time to heat up
- Uneven heat distribution