- Rated 5 stars
- Yamaha NS-ICS600
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- DesignEditor: 100%
Summary: Comparing to the other product which Yahama produced so far, the company have made sure to deliver a superb sound quality.
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets.
- RCi speakers utilize the “virtual enclosure” of your in-wall and in-ceiling space to enhance their bass response and smooth low frequency blending with the midrange.
- Lightweight and stiff blue polymer cones deliver excellent damping and bass response.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- Aimable swivel tweeters for greater accuracy and more realistic imaging. (All models except RC6s.).
- Rustproof stainless steel hardware, durable butyl rubber surrounds and powder coated aluminum (in-ceiling) & painted steel (in-wall) grilles make RCi Series speakers suitable for high moisture areas like bathrooms or even under eaves of an enclosed porch. (RCi series are not suitable for exposed outdoor use).
- RCi speakers have paintable grilles and practically disappear into any room.
- RCi Series speakers are timbre-matched to other Polk speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.
Where to Get It:
Yamaha NS-ICS600 60w+60w RMS Speaker Review
This is a ceiling speaker from Yahama. Comparing to the other product which Yahama produced so far, the company have made sure to deliver a superb sound quality. In this case the Yamaha NS-ICS600 is also good for its unique shape.
To get the best sound from the speaker Yahama made the woofer in a cone shape with blue polypropylene mica, the soft dome swivel tweeter is in a coaxial shape.
The sounds distribute naturally because of the spiral shape of a grained-finished acoustic baffle. The back cover is sealed so that it remains protected against moisture and dust.
It is very easy to install and not at all time consuming. It has a paintable metal frame work which contains a magnet to attach or remove from the place of installation.
It also contains large mounting clamps to get the grip in a ceiling or wall.
So if you want a ceiling speaker which gives you the best sound in any space where it is difficult to install two different speakers, go for Yamaha NS-ICS600 which has one out speaker from one stereo.
- Ideal for discreet installations
- Provides clear stereo audio with a wide frequency response
- Tweeters can be swiveled for precise aiming
- Grille is paintable and has integrated magnets for quick attachment or removal
- Slim profile design
- Some customers expressed that the speaker wasn't their style.