Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Runner Up: Best Cordless Grass Shear
The WORX WG800.1 Cordless Shear/Hedge Trimmer fits so comfortably in your hand, you won’t want to put it down. The soft-grip handle helps reduce strain and fatigue while improving your grip. Don’t be fooled by this tool’s lightweight, compact design. A long-life lithium battery powers this bad boy, giving you enough juice to manage your flower beds, tight spaces, and even tackle the bushes while you’re at it. You can quickly change from the grass shears to the included shrub shear with minimal effort. There is a battery charging indicator light for your convenience.
One drawback is that this tool does not have a push start button, but rather a pull trigger mechanism. That can tire the finger out rather quickly. While you can get a lot done with these shears, it is not the best at handling thick stems on shrubs unless you go very slowly with the blades.
- lithium-ion battery technology: long life, lightwieght, no self-discharge, no memory effect.
- Overmold soft grip handle reduces fatigue and improves grip
- Compact, lightwieght design
- Battery charging indicator
- Quick tool-free conversion from shrub shear to grass shear
[scrapeazon width=500 height=350 asin=”B001V5JLZS”]