- Rated 5 stars
- How to Practice: The Way to a Meaningful Life
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 99%
- PriceEditor: 99%
- InformativeEditor: 100%
Summary: If you’re the do-it-yourself type, How to Practice: The Way to a Meaningful Life is the perfect book on Buddhism for you. Also, how can you pass up a book on Buddhism by the Dalai Lama himself?
Where to Get It:
How to Practice: The Way to a Meaningful Life – Book Review
If you’re the do-it-yourself type, How to Practice: The Way to a Meaningful Life is the perfect book on Buddhism for you. Also, how can you pass up a book on Buddhism by the Dalai Lama himself?
Let the Dalai Lama guide you on the path to finding happiness and meaning in your life. This book is ideal if you’re truly serious about changing your life, because the Dalai Lama distinctly lays out the steps to change for you.
It’s truly a book you will want to carry in your pocket and reference as your day and the triumphs and tribulations of life unfold.
The Dalai Lama wants his teachings to be easy for you to understand and follow, so you can make real changes, and he follows that same format in this book. He starts with basics and presents more complex concepts as the book unfolds.
If you’re not quite sure about following Buddhism yet, you may want to start with one of the Dalai Lama’s more basic books, but if you’re truly ready to make life changes, don’t pass this one up.
- Written by His Holiness the Dalai Lama; spiritual and temporal leader of Tibet, Nobel Prize winner
- Divided into a series of distinct steps that will lead spiritual seekers toward enlightenment
- Shows you how to overcome everyday obstacles, from feelings of anger and mistrust to jealousy, insecurity, and counterproductive thinking
- Some don't fancy the books presentation method