Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Runner Up: Best Waffle Iron
The Waring WMK300A Professional Stainless-Steel Belgian Waffle Maker is a 180 degree rotating waffle maker. It’s not as cheap as some of the budget waffle makers, but it includes power and ready indicator lights as well as an audible sound to let you know when your waffle is ready. Waring, a company who typically makes commercial kitchen appliances, has created this waffle iron so you can have a restaurant-quality breakfast in the comfort of your own home.
The Waring WMK300A Professional Stainless-Steel Belgian Waffle Maker’s non-stick surface and removable drip pan allow for easy clean up, but the waffle maker itself may be hard to hide. It is 11.1 x 19.5 x 9.5 inches and 9.5 pounds, which makes it stand out in smaller kitchens. If you’re looking to get an evenly-browned, restaurant-quality waffle every time, you may want to overlook the price and spring for this professional waffle maker.
- Stainless-steel waffle maker bakes thick, delicious Belgian waffles
- 180-Degree rotating function; rotary browning-control knob
- Power and ready LED indicators; ready audio beep tones
- Drip tray; folding handle for compact storage; UL/CUL-approved
- Measures 11 by 19-1/2 by 9-1/2 inches; 1-Year limited warranty
[scrapeazon width=500 height=350 asin=”B001BXM2LU”]