- Rated 5 stars
- Waring Pro CIG100 Professional
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- DesignEditor: 99%
Summary: The grill plates are removable, for ease of cleaning, but they will need to be seasoned before you first use this grill.
- Extra-large grill cooks up to 6 burgers at a time; Great for searing steaks
- Detachable cast-iron grilling surface provides even heat; Three temperature settings: Low, Medium, High
- Stainless steel splashguard folds for storage
- Stainless steel drip tray with safety interlock feature
- Limited One Year Product Warranty
Where to Get It:
Waring Pro CIG100 Professional 1800-Watt Cast Iron Grill Review
The Waring Pro CIG100 Professional 1800-Watt Cast Iron Grill is a great grill for a variety of indoor uses.
The grill plates are removable, for ease of cleaning, but they will need to be seasoned before you first use this grill.
There are three temperature settings, for easy regulation of heat. It is designed to drip away excess fat, as has an in built drip tray to catch this.
It also has a splash guard to avoid getting errant bits of grease falling all over your kitchen.
- Large grill area
- Removable grill plates
- Drips away fat
- Can regulate temperature
- Splash guard
- Needs seasoning