- Rated 5 stars
- Variable Balans
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 98%
- DesignEditor: 100%
Summary: This chair by Varier is a chair of the original design by Peter Opsvik from 1979, and what a way to impress your peers to tell them this fact.
- The Original Kneeling Chair designed by Peter Opsvik in 1979
- Manufactured in Norway by Varier Furniture
- beech wood and wool fabric
- Sitting position offers health benefits such as better blood flow, deeper breathing and overall healthy sitting with proper spine alignment
Where to Get It:
Variable Balans The Original Kneeling Chair Review
What better way to enjoy the experience of a kneeling chair than the original.
This chair by Varier is a chair of the original design by Peter Opsvik from 1979, and what a way to impress your peers to tell them this fact.
On top of this cool fact, the promise it promotes better blood flow, deeper breathing, and overall healthy sitting posture then being the original isn’t the only great thing.
The design is distinct and minimal, and actually very beautiful. It’s made from a beech twood with wool fabric that looks elegant.
One thing you might want to watch out for is that this design is reported to put strain on your back compared to other chairs.
However, as it’s the original this fact can probably be overlooked in respect of its notoriety you’ll be able to expel.
See it in action:
- Original kneeling chair design
- Made from elegant beech wood and wool fabric
- High-end price range