- ReviewRead the review
- More infoView features etc.
- Customer ReviewsRead customer reviews
- Buying TipsRead our buyer's guide
- Best PricesCheck the best prices
Toro make powerful tools and are highly reputable. When it comes to hedge trimmers they have seriously nailed the cordless version. Offering a 24 inch extended reach hardened steel cutting blade is the first thing you’ll enjoy. It’s powerful, strong and can cut through branches up to 5/8 inch thick without any issues. It is dual bladed so both sides of the blade will cut. This means you can sway the trimmer from side to side and get a nice even cut and a better rhythm in your trimming.
Even when cutting through the thickest it can cut, it will still run quietly so you won’t worry about the neighbors getting annoyed at your garden maintenance day. For comfort you can take advantage of the rotating handle which is there to adjust for your comfort when cutting. Another comfort feature is that the trimmer is very lightweight so you won’t put much strain on your arms while trimming. Adding to this the handle has comfort grips. You’ll get between 30 to 60 minutes cutting time per charge, so it may be a good idea to purchase and extra battery if you expect more time out trimming. It’s an all round winning combination for your cordless trimming needs and not so expensive.
Get yours from here
- Powerful 24-volt cordless hedge trimmer offers go-anywhere convenience
- 24-inch-long cutting bar with hardened-steel dual-action blades
- Easily cuts through branches up to 5/8-inch thick
- 90-degree rotating handle for vertical trimming; lithium-ion battery included
- Measures 8 by 8 by 36 inches; 2-year warranty
Toro’s new hedge trimmers are powerful and durable, with high-performing features that make yard care seem effortless. The ergonomic handle rotates 90 degrees in each direction providing superior ease of use and accessibility. The powerful 24 volt Lithium-ion battery provides a longer run time and with the rapid charger, the unit will be ready in about an hour.