Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Runner Up: Best Kids Life Jacket
The Speedo Kid’s UV Neoprene Swim Vest is a high-quality neoprene life vest that stands up to Speedo’s excellent reputation. This life jacket comes at a slightly lower price than other neoprene jackets of similar quality. The purpose of this vest is geared to help your child gain confidence in the water, and it can be paired with two other Speedo jackets for a complete “Learn to Swim” program. Neoprene is an extremely comfortable and durable material that makes this life jacket last longer than the time it takes your child to grow out of it. The UV 50 protection is great for parents and the colorful pink or blue prints for your boy or girl make it any life jacket to get your kids into. This is a perfectly snug fitting jacking with an additional crotch strap to ensure it doesn’t slip off your child in the pool.
If you’re looking for a life jacket for your child to go boating or engage in water sports, you’re better off with a neoprene USCG approved jacket. If you’re looking to help your child improve his or her swimming skills and gain confidence in the water without feeling like a baby in an inner tube, this is an excellent choice for your child. It’s an affordable jacket that can be passed down through generations and still hold the same high quality it had the day you bought it.
- Progression of a child’s swimming skills through the use of various training aids
- Great teaching tool while learning to swim or building water confidence
- New form fitting sleek design promotes greater mobility while the strap provides for a secure and stable fit
- Made of soft and durable neoprene with front zipper for easy on and off
- Uv 50+ “block the burn” trademarked protection from sun’s harmful uva and uvb rays