Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Winner: Best Toddler Float Jacket
If you’re looking for a vest that will help progress your toddler’s swimming in addition to keeping them afloat, the Speedo Kid’s Swim Vest could be the perfect choice. They come in different sizes and colors, so you can choose the best fit for your child based on weight and age (and favorite color), and the UV protection of 50+ is an added bonus. Speedo has added a safety closure on the top of the zipper to keep it locked in place and to prevent the vest from rising above your child’s head while playing in the water, even when tossing her in the air or playing in the waves. This jacket is an inexpensive classic style swim vest made from a comfortable, flexible material that will give your child the confidence he or she needs to become a better swimmer.
The only downfall you may find with Speedo’s toddler swim vest is that it shouldn’t be used on children under 2-years-old or less than 33 pounds. If your child has a hard time keeping his or her head above water while swimming, this vest doesn’t offer the neck support that very small children may require.
- Great teaching tool for beginning to swim and building water confidence
- Comfortable bright classic swim vest with leg strap for safe security
- Front zipper for easy on and off
- A Level Two in Speedo’s three tiered Begin to Swim program to introduce children to swimming
- UV 50+ “Block the Burn” protection from the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays