- Rated 5 stars
- Secura Electric Deep Fryer
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- DesignEditor: 99.5%
Summary: If you want to serve your deep fried foods to a lot of people, or often want to fry more than one item at once, you can’t go wrong with Secura’s Stainless Steel Triple-Basket Electric Deep Fryer.
- Fry Fish And Chips At The Same Time. Our cool-touch, stainless steel Deep Fryer comes with 3 fry baskets–one jumbo for big batches of finger-lickin’ fried chicken or donuts, plus 2 side-by-side baskets for smaller batches of fish-n-chips, fries-n-onion rings, or for frying foods with different cook times.
- 1700 watt immersion element preheats and recovers oil temperature fast
- 4.2-liter removable oil tank for easy clean-ups; Cool touch lid and cool touch base.
- Adjustable heat control (250°-375°F), odor-filter and see-thru window in lid.
- Temperature and time selection button; Increase and decrease buttons, Digital display, Power/Ready Light; On/Off Button.
Where to Get It:
Secura 1700-Watt Stainless-Steel Triple Basket Electric Deep Fryer Review
If you want to serve your deep fried foods to a lot of people, or often want to fry more than one item at once, you can’t go wrong with Secura’s Stainless Steel Triple-Basket Electric Deep Fryer.
It comes with three different baskets, one large one for huge batches of food, and two smaller side-by-side baskets for making two different snacks at once.
It can even cook two different snacks with two different cook times, so you don’t have to do a ton of planning before you use this appliance.
It has a powerful 1700-Watt element that preheats the oil and gets it up to temperature quickly, so you’ll never be sitting around waiting.
This fryer has a few perks that the less expensive fryers don’t have, but it’s also still available at a moderate price that won’t break the bank.
The heat is adjustable, so you can perfect your frying exactly the way you like it, and an automatic timer is built in to shut down the heating element after 60 minutes or less.
The oil tank is removable, so you can dump the oil after use, or save it for your next fry!
This is a fryer perfect for making a lot of snacks or even for throwing parties. If you want a more simplistic fryer that basically works for you, there are certainly simpler and smaller versions on the market.
- Moderately priced
- Three baskets
- Cook two different items at once
- 1700-Watt element
- Adjustable heat
- Removable oil tank
- Large capacity
- Large size
- Some find it difficult to use at first