Runner Up: Best Budget Ceiling Speakers
- ReviewRead the review
- More infoView features etc.
- Customer ReviewsRead customer reviews
- Best PricesCheck the best prices
This is a ceiling speaker from Yahama. Comparing to the other product which Yahama produced so far, the company have made sure to deliver a superb sound quality. In this case the Yamaha NS-ICS600 is also good for its unique shape.
To get the best sound from the speaker Yahama made the woofer in a cone shape with blue polypropylene mica, the soft dome swivel tweeter is in a coaxial shape. The sounds distribute naturally because of the spiral shape of a grained-finished acoustic baffle. The back cover is sealed so that it can remains protected against moisture and dust.
It is very easy to install and not at all time consuming. It has a paintable metal frame work which contains a magnet to attach or remove from the place of installation. It also contains large mounting clamps to get the grip in a ceiling or wall.
So if you want a ceiling speaker which gives you the best sound in any space where it is difficult to install two different speakers, go for Yamaha NS-ICS600 which has one out speaker from one stereo.
Get yours from here
- Pair of 8-inch in-ceiling coaxial speakers with Mylar tweeter
- Provides clean wall jack connections for 1 pair of speakers to your audio system
- 50 feet of specially rated 16 gauge/ 4 conductor speaker cable
- 300 watts peak power
- Stereo in-wall mounted rotary volume control enables the user to control the volume of the room they are located
- One Pair of 8″” In-Ceiling
- Co-axial Speakers w/ Mylar Tweeter
- 50 Feet of Speacially Rated
- 16 Gauge/ 4 Conductor Speaker Cable
- Stereo In-Wall Mounted Rotary Volume Control
- Enables the User to Control the Volume of the Room They are Located
- Provides Clean Wall Jack
- Connections for One Pair of Speakers to Your Audio System