Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Runner Up: Best Low Profile Dive Mask
Another extremely low-volume mask that I find hard to complain about is the Promate Shamu Frameless Mask. It’s lightweight and provides an incredible 170 degree view underwater. Like other high-quality masks, the Shamu has tempered glass lenses that offer a practically perfectly clear view underwater and a low-volume fit that is simple to clear. The crystal and liquid silicone skirt and strap are comfortable, but not quite as flexible as the 100 percent silicone skirts and straps on more expensive models.
This mask is a great value for the price and can be found much cheaper than similar products with just a few more special features. The strap can be a little sticky and can cause problems getting tangled in your hair, which may pose a problem for some buyers but not all. When shopping, keep in mind that it is best for medium to large faces, so you may want to look at other models if you have a small face. The Shamu is an excellent choice for an experienced diver who wants a quality product at a low price.
- No-frame design reduces weight and provides one of the largest fields-of-view
- Extremely low volume design
- Swiveling, easy adjusting buckles
- Ideal for (Scuba Divers – Snorkelers – Free Divers – Underwater Photographers)
- Perfect back-up mask as it folds and fits easily in your BC pocket