- Rated 4 stars
- Proctor Silex 4-Slice Toaster Oven
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 99%
- DesignEditor: 98.5%
Summary: If you’re looking for a budget toaster oven, but don’t want it to have a retro or stainless steel design, you’ll love the Proctor Silex Toaster Oven Broiler.
- Extra-large interior easily fits 4 slices of toast or 2 personal pizzas
- 15-Minute timer with automatic shutoff and ready bell
- Includes bake pan and broil function
- Handy broiler for cooking versatility
- Drop-down crumb tray for easy cleanup
Where to Get It:
Proctor Silex 4-Slice Toaster Oven Broiler Review
If you’re looking for a budget toaster oven, but don’t want it to have a retro or stainless steel design, you’ll love the Proctor Silex Toaster Oven Broiler.
It comes in white or black to match your kitchen design and has an extra-large interior, so you can make two personal pizzas at once.
This is the perfect design for someone on a budget, who needs to make more than one serving in their toaster oven at once.
The great thing about this toaster oven is that it can actually replace your conventional oven in a lot of circumstances, keeping your home cooler even when its warm outside.
The timer has an automatic shutoff and a bell that rings when your food is ready. Like the more expensive versions, this toaster oven comes with a crumb tray and bake pan and can bake, toast or broil your favorite foods.
If you’ve got a small kitchen and don’t need all of the frills of the more expensive toaster ovens, you’ll really love this Proctor Silex version for practically the lowest price on the market.
If you cook a lot of toast, you may find the baking settings difficult to get your slices toasted perfectly every time, but for the low price, you can’t beat the durability and quality that Proctor Silex offers here.
- Very inexpensive
- Comes in white or black
- Large cooking space
- Automatic shutoff and bell
- Crumb tray and bake pan included
- Toasting is a difficult to perfect for some
- Not as many frills as some competitors