Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Runner Up: Best Slow Cooker
The Proctor Silex 33015Y is one of the cheapest and most simplistic slow cookers on the market. With an average retail price of $20, this model features an adjustable temperature dial to get the temperature just right. The clear glass lid with cool-touch technology traps the heat and moisture inside keeping the cooker and the protective side handles cool to the touch.
Given the compact dimensions of this cooker (8x8x9 inches), storage space should not be a problem anymore, even for smaller-sized kitchens. The cleaning process of the Proctor Silex 33015Y is also a breeze due to its reduced dimensions and various dishwasher-safe parts. Note that the removable crock can also be used as a serving dish when required.
A more than welcome feature is the keep warm setting. This option makes sure that your meal remains warm for as long as the cooker is plugged in. Even though, you should not expect to prepare large meal quantities in it, it’s good enough for serving a great meal. All in all, this slow cooker makes for a great choice if you’re on a budget.
- Round-shaped slow cooker with 1-1/2-quart removable stoneware crock
- Adjustable temperature-control dial offers keep warm, low, and high heat settings
- Clear tempered-glass lid with cool-touch knob traps in heat and moisture
- Stay-cool side handles; dishwasher-safe removable crock and glass lid
- Measures approximately 8 by 8 by 9 inches