Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Winner: Best Countertop Deep Fryer
The Presto FryDaddy is one of the most popular countertop deep fryers on the market. It’s the perfect size for cooking snacks for your kids after school or even full meals with fried chicken, shrimp, fish or tons of other options. The best feature of this deep fryer is that you don’t have to know how to use a deep fryer to fry food perfectly every time. It actually has a built-in thermostat that ensures your food never overcooks. The oil-to-food ratio is easy to remember at 4:4, and it also makes four large servings, or a lot of small servings, with just four cups of oil. A basket-like scoop is included as well so you can lift the foods out of the oil and serve them on your family’s plates immediately. It’s one of the easiest deep fryers to clean and a lid even snaps on, so you can save the oil for another use without having to worry about messy spills.
This tiny little deep fryer fits perfectly on your countertop and looks attractive, so you don’t need to worry about putting it away if you need the counter space. The only real downfall of this deep fryer would be if you want to feed large parties or groups of people, because it is made for more family or snack style use. Such a low price for such a well-made product is simply hard to beat.
- Saves money on oil; Efficient 4:4 oil-to-food ratio makes four big servings with just four cups of oil
- Built-in, preset thermostat for perfect frying every time; Nonstick surface, inside and out, for easy cleaning
- Handy scoop lifts, drains, and serves; No messy basket; Compact size for easy storage
- Makes crispy french fries, shrimp, chicken, onion rings and more
- Snap-on lid lets you store oil in the fryer without spills or odor
[scrapeazon width=500 height=350 asin=”B00005KB37″]