Winner: Best Budget Ceiling Speakers
The Polk Audio RC60i offers many quality features and benefits that all many people enjoy. One of the main advantages to these ceiling speakers would have to be that they are a very dynamic balance of polymer composite cone and rubber materials. It is very carefully constructed to ensure that it doesn’t become prone to damage, and not only that, it is also made with a compact structure that fits quite perfectly in spaces of your choice.
Unlike most speakers, Polk Audio made sure that they added moisture resistant materials to the product so that it doesn’t malfunction if you plan on having them installed in a bathroom or sauna. It also provides a sharp quality of sound that doesn’t decrease if you decide to increase the volume. Overall, it is an outstanding product that does not disappoint users. You will definitely find it to be a good investment.
Get yours from here
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets.
- RCi speakers utilize the “virtual enclosure” of your in-wall and in-ceiling space to enhance their bass response and smooth low frequency blending with the midrange.
- Lightweight and stiff blue polymer cones deliver excellent damping and bass response.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- Aimable swivel tweeters for greater accuracy and more realistic imaging. (All models except RC6s.).
- Rustproof stainless steel hardware, durable butyl rubber surrounds and powder coated aluminum (in-ceiling) & painted steel (in-wall) grilles make RCi Series speakers suitable for high moisture areas like bathrooms or even under eaves of an enclosed porch. (RCi series are not suitable for exposed outdoor use).
- RCi speakers have paintable grilles and practically disappear into any room.
- RCi Series speakers are timbre-matched to other Polk speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.
[scrapeazon width=500 height=350 asin=”B00005T3BD”]