- Rated 5 stars
- Panasonic NN-SD797S
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 98%
- DesignEditor: 100%
Summary: The Panasonic NN-SD797S not only that allows you to cook in style, but it also delivers top-quality performance at the same time.
- Inverter Technology for even cooking and delivering delicious flavor and Inverter Turbo Defrost for quick defrosting
- 1250 Watts of High Power; One-Touch Genius Sensor Cook and Reheat for automatic cooking settings and even Keep Warm feature
- 15″ turntable, Button keypad w/programmable dial for easy-to-use programming; Blue LED Dial Ring and Display
- Measures 19 7/16″ (D) x 21 7/8″ (W) x 12″ (H), 31.1 lbs., All Stainless steel exterior
- Upper left-corner of the door has a small indentation to allow the door to open smoothly and is completed at the factory
Where to Get It:
Panasonic NN-SD797S Genius Sensor Microwave Review
The Panasonic NN-SD797S not only that allows you to cook in style, but it also delivers top-quality performance at the same time.
With a durable case constructed fully of stainless steel, 1250 watts of effective power, and a one-touch “Genius” sensor for automatic cooking and reheating, this unit makes for a great player as a professional microwave.
Furthermore, this Panasonic countertop microwave comes preloaded with the new Inverter technology, which allows it to provide a true variable power as it cooks or heats your food.
You get to choose from 10 levels of intensity, a sensor cook and reheat buttons, which greatly eases your actual programming tasks, and an Inverter Turbo Defrost button, which makes use of the new technology in order to defrost your meals in seconds.
The Panasonic “Prestige” is also big enough for the times that you spend with the family and friends, since it has an actual volume of 1.6-cubic-foot and a 15-inch turntable as standard.
And with a spectacular illuminated neon-blue dial and high-quality finishes, it is guaranteed to make a pleasant impression to everyone.
- First-rate stainless-steel design
- Various sensors available to simplify your daily tasks
- 10 different power levels to choose from
- Sensor heating tends to overheat your food a little
- The door locking mechanism is not one of the best