Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Winner: Best Stainless Steel Microwave
The Panasonic NN-SD681S Genius “Prestige” is one of the most high-tech stainless steel microwaves you’ll find. It comes at a slightly higher price than other microwaves, but you’ll love the additional features as well. The inverter technology guarantees your food is cooked evenly absolutely every time. The defrost feature is also important to many home cooks and this microwave features a “Inverter Turbo Defrost.” You’ll love the blue LED display and the programming dial and buttons look sleek as well. It’s a powerful microwave with 1200 Watts of power and the one-touch sensor cook and reheat buttons are great additions. This is a durable and beautifully designed microwave that can be built into your cabinetry or set on the counter. Moms and dads will love the child-safety lock, and serving multiple course meals is a breeze with the “keep warm” feature that keeps foods warm for up to 30 minutes after they’re done cooking. All of these additions make the slightly higher price well worth it to anyone who uses a microwave a lot.
If you’re on a tight budget, there are other nice looking stainless steel microwaves on the market that will suit your needs. If you’re willing to spend the extra money, you’ll be very pleased with the ease of cooking with this microwave.
- Inverter Technology for even cooking and delivering delicious flavor and Inverter Turbo Defrost for quick defrosting
- Elegant 4-Digit Blue Readout LED Display with Programming Icon Dial and buttons for quick programming
- 1200 Watts of High Power; One-Touch Genius Sensor Cook and Reheat for automatic cooking settings
- Measures 15 15/16″ (D) x 20 3/8″ (W) x 11 7/8″ (H), 25.3 lbs., Stainless Steel face
- Please note: upper left-corner door has a small indentation to allow the door to open smoothly.
[scrapeazon width=500 height=350 asin=”B005BFZ5N6″]