- ReviewRead the review
- More infoView features etc.
- Customer ReviewsRead customer reviews
- Buying TipsRead our buyer's guide
The Panasonic NN-SD377S is an 800 watt, 0.8 cubic feet stainless steel microwave. At 19-by-11 inches it’s on the larger side for compact microwaves, but still small enough to fit in tight spaces. The display panel of the NN-SD377S contains a dial and few buttons. At first glance it appears that popcorn is the only preset. In actuality, there are a total of nine presets, but other than popcorn, they are all accessed by pressing the auto cook button multiple times. Instructions for the presets are found inside the door. While this system takes a bit of getting used to, it allows for a minimal display despite the large number of preset options. The dial is used to set the cooking time and weight of the food. There is a quick minutes button for quickly setting minutes up to 10. Auto defrost and auto reheat buttons are present as well. The microwave has multiple cooking stage options, and a child safety lock feature.
Despite the somewhat complicated programming, the manual is thorough and explains the microwave’s operation well. Stainless steel is the only style option for NN-SD377S, but it is stylish and looks good in just about any setting.
Get yours from here
- Compact 800-watt 4/5-cubic-foot microwave oven with 9-5/8-inch turntable
- Push-button control panel with pop-out dial and 4-digit display; 6 power levels
- 1-touch sensor cooking for foolproof cooking and reheating; 3 cooking stages
- More/less control; Quick Minute; popcorn key; timer; delay start; epoxy interior
- Please note: upper-left corner of door has a small indentation to allow door to open smoothly
[scrapeazon width=500 height=350 asin=”B000ON4LZS”]