- ReviewRead the review
- More infoView features etc.
- Customer ReviewsRead customer reviews
- Best PricesCheck the best prices
The Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven has a different design than most toaster ovens. It was actually made to cook 40 percent faster, and it automatically calculates the correct cooking time for the foods you put in, so you’ll never overcook again. The buttons are easy for users of nearly any age to use and have illustrations, so mistakes are nearly impossible to make. A feature that will have you using this toaster oven more often than your conventional oven is the instant heat, so you never have to preheat the oven before cooking, whether you’re reheating or heating a frozen food. Clean up is easy with the removable crumb tray, and you’ll love the irregular boxy shape that helps this toaster oven fit into kitchen spaces that other toaster ovens cannot.
You’ll certainly love how quickly this product toasts all of your favorite foods, and you’ll probably hardly use your microwave or conventional oven again. The only things you may not like are a couple of unconventional design features, such as the power cord on the front, right side of the appliance instead of the back or the illustrated buttons on the front. If you’re more worried about the way the toaster works than the way it looks, you won’t have any complaints.
Get yours from here
- “FlashXpress” double Infrared Light cooks up to 40-percent faster than conventional toaster ovens
- Automatically calculates the cooking time for Bread, Frozen Foods and Reheating, so guessing is eliminated, Digital Timer
- 6-menu illustrated preset buttons for easy of use
- Instant heat eliminates preheating for quick cooking (Temperature Settings 250 – 500 Degree F)
- Meaures 10 1/4″ (H) x 13″ (D) x 12″ (D), 7.5 lbs, Silver and Inner dimensions are 10.2 x 9.8 x 4.1 inches