Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Winner: Best Budget Countertop Blender
The cool thing about an Oster blender is, it’s a tip top brand and choice. This one comprising of 6 cups capacity and 7 speeds has a lot to pack for its tiny cost. The 7 speeds pack enough power to munch almost anything you put into it. That’s because it’s a whopping 600 watt. The buttons for all the settings are placed neatly on the front of the blender so it’s relatively easy to use. You will need to learn the settings if you want to get good at blending but this is the same with all blenders that have multiple speeds and settings. You can make just about anything that requires a blender.
Pros: Lots of settings and features to get blending done right.
Cons: Some users report a loose base and that its blending power isn’t actually great. Also with malfunctioning devices.
- Powerful 600 watt motor of ice crushing power with 7 speeds including pulse
- 6 Cup dishwasher safe and scratch resistant glass jar is thermal shock tested to withstand extreme temperature changes
- Oster All Metal Drive for lasting durability
- Reversible motor for precise blending including pre-programmed settings for results with one touch
- Stainless steel “Ice Crusher” blade for perfectly crushed ice every time
[scrapeazon width=500 height=350 asin=”B002RBXHSC”]