Runner Up: Best Small Ice Maker
The NewAir brand is known for creating high quality ice makers. In particular this one is great for producing ice at 28 pounds per day. It’s small compact design makes it useful for small spaces such as boats or RVs. You can create three sizes of ice and this is selected using the easy to use digital LED control panel. After filling with water and powering onto the correct setting it takes just 15 minutes to start making ice and will make ice around the clock. It makes use of a 3 liter water capacity so will make up to 3 liters worth of ice for every refill. Overall it’s a great small ice maker with the capability to make enough ice to save the day but you may be wary of consumers reporting that it breaks down after a short while of usage. Something which is reported regularly although the company are reported to quickly replace any faulty or broken down units.
Get yours from here
- Convenient, compact design is ideal for use in small kitchens & other compact spaces like RVs, boats & more
- Produces 28 pounds of ice a day – never run to the store for a bag of ice again
- Offers an easy-to-use LED control panel that allows you to choose from three ice size settings
- Portable ice maker requires no installation – just plug in unit, add water & wait up to 15 minutes to enjoy fresh ice
- Flawless design boasts a excellent reputation, offering consistent & dependable ice production that has been continually perfected