- Rated 4.5 stars
- Mr. Coffee CG 12-Cup Coffeemaker
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 99%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- DesignEditor: 98%
Summary: It features the awesome pause n’ serve features so you can pour while still brewing; most likely useful when in a rush.
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffeemaker is on or off
- Removable filter basket lifts out for fast and easy filling and cleaning
- Brewing pause ‘n serve lets you pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing
- Dual water window shows the amount of water in the reservoir for accurate filling
- Cord storage safely stores excesscord to keep your counter neat
Where to Get It:
Mr. Coffee CG 12-Cup Coffeemaker Review
Mr. Coffee having reputation for coffee makers means they always make great coffee makers and when it comes to the Mr. Coffee maker CG 12-cup maker it’s great value and great quality all-in-one.
It features the awesome pause n’ serve features so you can pour while still brewing; most likely useful when in a rush.
It has an easy indicator so you can keep track of the amount of water in the maker for keeping the fill level up to standard and when you want a neat and tidy counter then it even has cord storage.
For easily cleaning and filling all you have to do is lift out the filter basket and clean or fill. To ensure it’s on or off just check the indicator lights.
As some users say, “No extra bells & whistles – just good coffee.”
In other words if you want great coffee without too much features in your way then this is an awesome choice.
- Easy to make great coffee
- Well designed
- No complicated features
- No advanced features
- Brewing cycle can take long