- Rated 5 stars
- Modern Patchwork: 12 Quilts to Take You Beyond the Basics
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- InformativeEditor: 100%
Summary: This book is meant to last you from your beginning days of patchwork through years of enjoyment making fun and creative quilts.
Where to Get It:
Modern Patchwork: 12 Quilts to Take You Beyond the Basics
Modern Patchwork: 12 Quilts to Take You Beyond the Basics is the perfect book for advancing as a beginner patchwork artist into more complicated pieces.
The author Elizabeth Hartman is a bestselling author, and her quilts live up to her excellent reputation.
You’ll love that the 12 designs feature in this book take your skills beyond traditional patchwork and into bright designs with shapes you may not have tried if Hartman didn’t make it so easy to understand.
This book is meant to last you from your beginning days of patchwork through years of enjoyment making fun and creative quilts.
Once you’ve finished every design in the book, Hartman shows you how to do them all in two separate color schemes to inspire you to get creative.
If you’re a complete beginner, you’ll probably need to start with a simpler book that gives you a step-by-step guide to patchwork, but if you’re a quick learner or already have the true basics down, you’ll love the creativity you take away from this book.
- New designs and techniques from best-selling author Elizabeth Hartman
- Projects are bold, bright, graphic, and designed to give modern quilters new challenges
- Colour options for each quilt which is helpful to those who want to use fabrics from their stash
- Some request more content and a greater challange