- ReviewRead the review
- More infoView features etc.
- Customer ReviewsRead customer reviews
- Best PricesCheck the best prices
The MartinLogan Dynamo DYN1000WD Wireless Ready Subwoofer is designed to allow you to place your subwoofer exactly where you need it and not where the cable routing makes you put it. Included with each speaker there is a dedicated subwoofer wireless transmitter.
The 12” subwoofer employs a combination of a high-powered magnet and a 10” diaphragm to give you a high resolution output with low distortion. The system includes a built in 500 watt RMS, 1,000 watt peak amplifier. You can easily convert the speaker, without you needing any tools, to change it from a front firing speaker to a down firing one, to enable you to get maximum performance.
The subwoofer comes complete with customized ETC (Energy Transfer Coupler) spikes. These allow you to replace the standard feet for use in thickly carpeted areas. The ETC ensure that you have a better contact between the floor and the speaker to give enhanced sound reproduction.
With several connection options available and low-pass filtering and phase control the Dynamo DYN1000WD is ideal for both multiple channel home theater systems and stereo music output.
The outer shell construction of the speaker is of high grade composite materials with internal structurally cross-bracing to give inaudible cabinet resonance and non-linearities. To reduce power consumption, when in standby mode each Dynamo 1000W speaker uses less than 1 watt of power.
The MartinLogan Dynamo DYN1000WD wireless subwoofer comes with a comprehensive 3 year parts and labor warranty. There are many smaller subwoofers available today but if its power with quality sound that you are looking for, with the wireless transmitter included, this is a subwoofer that should be toward the top of your list.
Get yours from here
- Built-in wireless receiver offers extreme placement flexibility when used with the included SWT-2 MartinLogan Subwoofer Wireless Transmitter in which case, cable clutter also becomes a moot point
- High-resolution low-distortion 12-Inch woofer pairs a high-power magnet structure with a 10-inch diaphragm to deliver huge excursion
- Advanced ultra-efficient 500-watt amplifier uses variable audio tracking power supplies to drive its class AB output stage
- Front-firing or down-firing configuration easily converts without need of tools to maximize performance when installed inside
- The Dynamo 1000 comes with custom ETC spikes which can be used in place of the feet to enhance stability on thick carpets