Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Runner Up: Best Low Panoramic Diving Mask
A dive mask like the Mares i3 Liquidskin can be hard to beat. It’s comfortable, durable and has a great range of view in all directions. The 3-window construction expands the field of view with one front window and two side windows, which make a huge difference in the diver’s visibility. This is the cream of the crop of Mares masks and includes their high-tech buckle design with a bi-silicone double feathered edge skirt and easy equalization nose well. Mares focused on comfort with this design, so you can dive frequently and for long hours without the usual discomfort of a tight fitting, low-profile mask. The variety of colors are an added bonus for picky consumers.
This mask is known for being an incredible value for the money, especially with such clarity and visibility. Complaints are few and far between with this mask, except for the little bit of fogging that may occur when you first get the mask. This is more likely due to the mask not being broken in when you first receive it in the mail.
- Designed for excellent field of view
- Fits average to wide adult faces comfortably
- Now upgraded with Mares’ exclusive LiquidSkin(R) technology
- The superior elasticity and softness of Liquidskin(R) allows the mask to fit perfectly on a wider range of faces.
- Includes low profile protective mask case
[scrapeazon width=500 height=350 asin=”B00559TSZO”]