- ReviewRead the review
- More infoView features etc.
- Customer ReviewsRead customer reviews
- Best PricesCheck the best prices
The Magic Bullet is a smoothie blender with an interesting design and even more interesting characteristics. It’s a very handy blender for the right consumer. It comes in a 25-piece set that can do nearly any kitchen task you desire – chop, mince, blend or even whip. The Magic Bullet does any of these tasks in just a few seconds and is probably the easiest blender to use and clean on the market. The different pieces allow you to make a single serving smoothie for yourself or snap on another container and make enough for your whole family. You can even juice with one of the pieces, then blend a smoothie with your juice and fruits with another piece. It combines a ton of your kitchen tools into one inexpensive device, saving space in small kitchens with not a lot of storage.
The Magic Bullet isn’t exactly “Magic” though. It doesn’t have the settings or speed controls that other blenders do. It actually only has one speed control that you use for different amounts of time. It doesn’t come with any warranties, and because of its low price, it isn’t very durable for everyday use. The Magic Bullet is an excellent smoothie blender for the consumer who makes smoothies often, but doesn’t desire the 100 percent consistent results that the more basic blenders offer.
Get yours from here
- 17-piece high-speed mixing system chops, whips, blends, and more
- Includes power base, 2 blades, 2 cups, 4 mugs, 4 colored comfort lip rings, 2 sealed lids, 2 vented lids, and recipe book
- Durable see-through construction; press down for results in 10 seconds or less
- Microwave- and freezer-safe cups and mugs; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures approximately 4 by 4 by 10 inches; 1-year limited warranty