- Rated 4 stars
- LG LCSP1110ST
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 97%
- DesignEditor: 96%
Summary: While the design of this unit resembles an 80’s TV-set, which might seem strange at first, this device manages to ensure high efficiency in cooking.
- LG Combination Counter Top Microwave Oven with Microwave Oven and Pizza Oven Capabilities.
- 1.1 Cu Ft Oven Capacity with 1000 Watts Power Microwave and 1400 Watts Pizza Oven
- 4 Reheat, 3 Auto Defrost, 2 Quick Touch Cooking, 10 Power Levels, 4 Auto Pizza, 4 Bake, Child Lock Function
- Pizza Oven performs at 4 temperature settings for convenience and 4 bake settings for supplemental oven performance making it great for kitchens and for college students
- LG’s Easy Clean oven coating makes clean up after a meal a breeze, easy to wipe clean
Where to Get It:
LG LCSP1110ST 1.1 Cu Ft Combo Microwave Review
While the design of this unit resembles an 80’s TV-set, which might seem strange at first, this device manages to ensure high efficiency in cooking.
It is composed of two parts: the top part is a 1000-watt programmable microwave, which is great for those times when you need to cook or reheat your meals,
The bottom part is a 1400-watt oven, which can be successfully used for baking pizza, brownies or biscuits.
And best of all is that you don’t have to be a genius to use it, since the unit automatically does the job for you.
The unit is very easy to clean in spite of its high capacity (1.1 cubic foot), thanks to the proprietary “Easy clean” coating, which makes wiping food rests a breeze.
You also get a lot of on-board functions to choose from, such as 10 adjustable power levels, 2 quick-touch cooking programs, and 4 auto-pizza settings.
There’s also a child lockout option to prevent unauthorized access to your kids when you’re not nearby.
- 2-in-1 Microwave and Baking Oven Combo
- High performance
- Lots of useful cooking programs
- All-plastic body
- Requires a small learning curve
- Design could have been improved