Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Runner Up: Best Professional Mixer
The KitchenAid Professional 5 Plus Series Mixer is ideal for a cook who wants the quality and durability that comes with the KitchenAid brand name for a slightly lower price than their top-of-the-line professional mixer. This mixer comes in a variety of colors, so it’s perfect for buyers who run their business from their home kitchen. The mixer is 450 Watts, so it’s not especially powerful, but enough for most baking and cooking needs. The 5-quart mixing bowl is more than enough for a professional kitchen as well, so you’re not selling yourself short by spending a little less. They’ve used an ergonomic handle on this model to make lifting the bowl out of the mixer easier and more comfortable. The beater, dough hook and wire whip are easy to attach and detach and splattering is prevented by the soft-start feature. This mixer is made of die-cast metal, so you won’t need to worry about buying another one anytime soon.
If you’re upgrading your mixer because you need one with more power, this 450-Watt mixer may not be the right one for you. It’s ideal for an at-home professional or a restaurant that doesn’t do a ton of heavy mixing. It’s certainly a top-quality product, so you still get the durability, ease of use and quality that comes with the KitchenAid name.
- 450-watt motor with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- Unique mixing action: beater spins clockwise as the shaft spins counter clockwise
- Ergonomic handle makes lifting the bowl more comfortable
- Hinged hub cover flips up, allowing easy installation of attachments
- Measures 16-1/2 by 12 by 14 inches; includes flat beater, spiral dough hook, and wire whip