Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Runner Up: Best Stainless Steel Microwave
Kenmore is one of the top names in the appliance industry and their Kenmore 79203 Elite Countertop Microwave is on of the best microwaves on the market. The “TrueCookPlus” technology ensures your food is cooked perfectly every time. The one-touch buttons are perfect for eliminating the guessing from all of your microwave cooking. Fresh vegetables, canned vegetables, frozen vegetables, fish, seafood, frozen dinners, drinks, popcorn, potatoes and rice can all be cooked perfectly with the simple touch of a button. Kenmore’s goal with this design was to ensure that there was no more guessing needed when cooking in your microwave, which also means there’s no more burnt or undercooked food on the table either. There are 10 different power levels, a removable rack, a turntable, programmable settings for your favorite foods and a child lock setting. This microwave looks incredibly high end with the digital display and vacuum fluorescent display as well.
The biggest downfall with this microwave is the high price. If you don’t use a microwave often, you may not find the features as valuable as they are to others. On the other hand, if you’ve got a lot of people to feed and use a microwave on a daily basis, you’ll be amazed at the ease this microwave offers.
- TrueCookPlusTM cooks your food easily, safely and to perfection every time and anywhere. Find the newest TrueCookPlus codes for your favorite foods in stores printed on the package.
- One Touch, Foods: Rice,Potato,Popcorn,Beverage,Frozen entree,Fresh vegetables,Canned vegetables,Fish/seafood,Frozen vegetables
- Safety: Child lockout Clock/Timer: Kitchen timer, touch-controlled
- Power Ratings: 1200 watts Interior Dimensions: 16-11/16 in. W x 11-3/4 in. H x 17-15/16 in. D
- Digital Display Type: VFD, vacuum fluorescent display