- Rated 5 stars
- Kalorik GRB 32231 S
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- DesignEditor: 100%
Summary: It’s grill plates and grease tray are both removable and dish washer safe, making this grill easy to clean.
- Indoor/outdoor electric barbeque with 200-square-inch cooking surface
- Adjustable temperature; center channel drains fat into large grease tray
- Nonstick coating for effortless food release; use on or off the stand
- Cool-touch handles; high-domed lid; immersible grill with probe removed
- Measures approximately 18 by 20 by 39 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Where to Get It:
Kalorik GRB 32231 S Indoor/Outdoor Grill with Radio and iPod Connection – Review
The Kalorik Barbecue Grill with Radio and iPod Connection is a barbecue style contact grill, which allows you to use it either inside or outside of the home.
It’s grill plates and grease tray are both removable and dish washer safe, making this grill easy to clean.
It has a domed lid, which can be put down to aid cooking, and which also doubles as a wind shield.
This product has a built in iPod dock and radio, which is great for listening to if you’re grilling outdoors.
One problem is that it is not that stable on its base, so you should watch it doesn’t fall in exceptionally windy weather.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Detachable grill plates and grease tray
- Built in iPod dock and radio
- Easy to clean
- Domed lid
- Not extremely stable