- Rated 4 stars
- Kalorik GR28215 Grill
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 98%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- DesignEditor: 98%
Summary: The Kalorik Indoor/Outdoor Non-Stick Portable Grill can be used outside as well as inside for a real barbecue feel.
- 1500-watt indoor/outdoor electric countertop grill with adjustable temperature control
- 2 side-by-side nonstick cooking zones–ribbed grilling surface and smooth griddle surface
- Design channels excess grease away from food and into drip tray for healthier results
- Tempered glass lid doubles as a wind shield; carrying handle; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 19-1/2 by 19-1/4 by 4-1/2 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Where to Get It:
Kalorik GR28215 Portable Barbecue Grill Review
The Kalorik Indoor/Outdoor Non-Stick Portable Grill can be used outside as well as inside for a real barbecue feel.
It is light and portable, and it’s lid can be propped up to shield the wind during outdoor use, but it can be hard to close back down again after use.
It is designed to drip away extra fat from your food, which is perfect for those watching the calories.
One bad thing about this grill is that it does cook quite slowly.
- Can be used inside or outside
- Drains excess fat from your food
- Cooks quite slowly
- Lid is hard to close
- Half surface area is a griddle