Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Runner Up: Best Handheld Blender
The Kalorik MS-18876L Sunny Morning 200-Watt Immersion Handheld 2-Speed Blender is perfect for the consumer who doesn’t use their immersion blender every day. It’s a basic handheld blender for a low price that is reliable and easy to use. The 200-Watt motor is perfect for cooks who need this blender for purees, soups, baking, mashing vegetables and making sauces. It’s even ideal for milkshakes, baby foods and hot items. The blender is simple to use with push-button controls and a lightweight design that’s easy to hold in one hand. The blender comes with a dishwasher-safe mixing cup, and the blending shaft is dishwasher-safe as well.
If you’re hoping for a handheld blender that is made for everyday use on thick sauces and purees, you’ll be disappointed that this blender doesn’t have as much power or durability as some others. The price point is very low, so this is a handheld blender made for lighter use than the commercial ones.
- Immersion handheld blender with powerful 200-watt motor
- Stainless-steel blade; protective guard helps prevent splattering
- Simple push-button controls and lightweight, ergonomic design
- Dishwasher-safe detachable blending shaft; plastic mixing cup included
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
[scrapeazon width=500 height=350 asin=”B001A5W6HY”]