Get yours from here
Click image to enlarge
Runner Up: Best Single Inflatable Camping Mattress
The Intex Camp Air Bed with Pump is another affordable air bed by Intex that actually offers a little more padding than most other single air beds. This bed actually inflates up to 8.75 inches, which gives you a ton of support and some serious room between you and the ground. The battery pump that’s included inflates your air bed quickly and can even be used on other inflatables you bring on your camping adventures. It fits nearly any camper and holds up to 300 pounds of weight on its durable, waterproof, vinyl surface with soft top.
This is not a backpacker’s tent. It’s perfect for weekend excursions, long stays or even for guests in your home. It’s extra height adds comfort but also causes it to weigh about 10 pounds, which is often too much weight for a comfortable hiking pack.
- 3-in-1 valve has extra wide openings for fast inflation and deflation
- Conventional mattress sizes for more sleeping area and a better fit for sheets
- 8.75″ mattress thickness for extra soft comfort
- Battery pump can also be used on other inflatables
- Weight capacity: 300lbs for Twin, 600lbs for Full and Queen