- Rated 5 stars
- Husqvarna 350BT
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 98%
- DesignEditor: 100%
Summary: It is powered by an X-Torq gas engine which is designed to reduce emissions and increase the fuel efficiency.
- Lightweight blower with integrated back pack harness for landscape professionals as well as homeowners
- 2.1 HP X-Torq engine reduces harmful exhaust emissions and increase fuel efficiency
- Comfortable, ventilated and load-reducing harness with hip belt and wide shoulder straps
- Fan speed can be set for easier handling; air purge removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting
- CARB Compliant, 692.17 cfm
- Purchase this Husqvarna handheld item along with 3-32 ounce cans of Husqvarna pre-mix fuel, register your product online, and your consumer warranty will be extended from 2 years to 4 years
Where to Get It:
Husqvarna 350BT Gas-Powered Backpack Blower Review
With Husqvarna being one of the largest producer of outdoor power products you can be sure you’re buying into a good brand. With a good brand comes quality products.
The Husqvarna 350BT gas powered blower is a true gift when it comes to blowing away your landscape litters.
If it’s just light leaves or stuck down wet leaves then this will blow them away.
It is powered by an X-Torq gas engine which is designed to reduce emissions and increase the fuel efficiency.
So if you’re green in that area this is a first major point for this blower. It has an easy start feature which is another plus so you won’t be tugging on the starting chord all day long.
You can set the fan speed on different settings for the case of using less gas and when you don’t need so much power.
This can be set to cruise control for easily maintaining a fan speed setting. It is easily done using a comfortable and ergonomically placed lever.
The actual blower itself is designed with comfort in mind.
You will find that it is comfortable to wear for hours of usage and the ergonomic features such as comfort body-fit strap, padded shoulder straps, padded back and adjustable handles aim to make the experience even more comfortable.
It’s a mid to high-range product in the Husqvarna gas-powered blower range and is sure to please.
They say it will make you the envy of your neighbors. Is that how you’d feel blowing with this ever so powerful and job-busting blower?
- Powerful long lasting usage
- Adjustable fan speed
- Ergonomic comfortable design
- CARB compliant
- Easy starting mechanism
- 2 year warranty (extendable to 4 years with product registration)
- Noisy operation
- Assembly required