- Rated 4.5 stars
- Hoover UH70210 T-Series WindTunnel
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 99%
- PriceEditor: 100%
- DesignEditor: 99.5%
Summary: The Hoover UH70210 is a powerful bagless upright vacuum suitable for many jobs including pet hair vacuuming.
- Fold down handle makes storage a snap and ideal for small storage spaces
- Automatic rewind cord neatly winds the 27-feet cord back inside the unit for easy storage
- Brush roll shut off pedal makes it easy to go from carpet to hard floors
- System check indicator alerts the user when the rinsable filter, HEPA and Carbon filters need to be cleaned or checked
- On-board tools include pet hair turbo brush 12-inch extension wand, crevice tool and easy to clean pet furniture nozzle with rubber blades
Where to Get It:
Hoover UH70210 T-Series WindTunnel Upright Vaccum Review
When you think of vacuums you may think of the Hoover brand. that’s because the brand is so reputable you know it’s going to be good.
The Hoover UH70210 is a powerful bagless upright vacuum suitable for many jobs including pet hair vacuuming.
It includes attachments (Crevice Tool, Air-Powered Pet Hand Tool, 12″ extension Wand, Pet Upholstery Tool) that are especially great for pet hairs and other tough to vacuum debris.
Plus it has easy mechanisms for switching from soft to hard floors, at 5 different heights.
Due to it being bagless it is easy to empty the canister and it holds a lot of debris.
In order to make sure these debris are properly filtered it has three filter systems; rinsable, HEPA and carbon.
This gives extra protection for allergy relief and the cleansing of materials vacuumed.
To make storage easier you can quickly snap down the fold-down handle for storing in smaller spaces.
The cord stretches out to 27 feet and will automatically rewind, saving you time winding the cord back in.
It’s a strong and sturdy, ergonomically designed, powerful bagless vacuum that will get the job done.
Backed by manufacturers warranty and a strong brand, it’s hard to go wrong with choosing this vacuum.
See it in action:
- Ergonomic lightweight design
- Easy storage
- 3 filters including carbon and HEPA
- Reputable brand with two year warranty
- Difficult to empty canister
- Short attachment hose