- Rated 4 stars
- Hoover SH20030
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 98%
- PriceEditor: 97%
- DesignEditor: 96%
Summary: If you’re looking for the lightest and slimmest upright vacuum on the market, then you have to consider this unit.
- Powered Brushroll with Cyclonic Technology – transitions from hard flooring to area rugs and low pile carpeting easily
- Swivel Steering lets you maneuver around furniture with ease
- Extreme Recline handle lets you reach far under furniture easily
- 20′ power cord with cord release
- Bottom release dirt cup lets you see when it is time to empty and simplifies dirt disposal
Where to Get It:
Hoover SH20030 Corded Cyclonic Upright Vacuum Review
If you’re looking for the lightest and slimmest upright vacuum on the market, then you have to consider this unit.
It’s backed up by a motorized brush roll for improved cleaning efficiency, a slider that lets you easily transition from hard floors to low pile carpets and vice-versa, and also a 20” power cord that comes together with cord release functionality.
You’ll also find out this unit lets you aspire even the bulkier things, such as “Cheerios”, but what’s truly impressive about this vacuum is its “extreme” recline level, which lets you get far under your sofa or cupboard.
The dirt cup has been neatly included on the unit back, and it’s been constructed of transparent plastic in order to let you see exactly when it’s filled up.
This cup is also easier to empty thanks to the convenient release design. The multi-cyclonic core of this appliance (which is specific to the Hoover WindTunnel series) guarantees no loss of suction and increased efficiency.
Also, the rinsable filter guarantees lifetime durability and no extra maintenance costs.
All in all you can’t go wrong with this unit if power and simplicity is what you’re looking for.
- Affordable price
- Good suction power
- Very lightweight and convenient design
- Easy-to-empty canister
- Not great for cleaning pet hair
- Won’t work well on deep pile carpets
- The canister could be larger