- ReviewRead the review
- More infoView features etc.
- Customer ReviewsRead customer reviews
- Buying TipsRead our buyer's guide
One thing you’ll probably know right away about the Hoover BH50140 vacuum is that it’s from a recognizable, great quality household brand. This means that you already know that it’s going to come with some of the best features, strengths and with little weaknesses.
To begin with let’s talk about the lovely ergonomic design of the vacuum. As you can see from the picture it is elegantly designed in a silver, blue and orange. It is then also lightweight for easily vacuuming without the strain of a heavier option.
The battery is something that you’ll definitely want to know about. It is powerful battery that will last for around 25 minutes. The recommendation being that you have a spare battery to get up to 50 minutes of usage, or even a third for more time.
It doesn’t compromise on power or features just because it’s cordless. You’ll be whizzing round sucking up all kinds of dirt because it has the famous WindTunnel 3 technology which is designed for maximum suction power. And it’s not even all that noisy.
A neat feature in addition to this is that it has these cool LED headlights which are designed to help you find the areas that aren’t fully cleaned. Isn’t that pretty cool and futuristic? What would your friends say to seeing you whizzing round with the headlights on, searching for dirt? Surely they’d think of you as a lord of vacuuming.
It has some removable parts, the first of which is the coolest. It is the removable and cleanable filter. So you don’t need to replace the filter with new ones, just take it out and clean it for maintaining maximum suction power. Then it has detachable parts for vacuuming smaller nooks and crevices that you need to get into, or for vacuuming the stairs.
So what’s stopping you from snapping this up? If you want a cordless vacuum that gets the job done, does it well and is elegantly at the top of the market, then why not this one?
Get yours from here
- LithiumLife Battery Technology brings power and cordless convenience for whole-home cleaning. Two batteries provide an average of 50 minutes of cordless fade-free battery power on carpet and hard floors. All backed by a 5 year limited warranty.
- Exclusive WindTunnel 3 Technology uses three channels of suction to lift and remove deep-down, embedded dirt. Its lightweight design weighs less than 10 lbs and its steerable technology allows you to clean around furniture with ease.
- LED Headlights makes it easier to see where you need to clean. No loss of suction** cyclone technology delivers constant, powerful suction and high capacity, easy-empty and easy-clean dirt cup holds up to 1.05 liters.
- Reusable Easy Rinse Filter means you can rinse the filter to maintain the power to clean and removable cleaning wand is perfect for stairs and furniture.
- Includes a 2-in-1 dusting and crevice tool to clean crevices, vents and furniture surfaces, an additional filter, a hard floor brushroll with extra soft bristles for hard floors and a pivoting dusting tool to easily clean hard-to-reach places.
Reusable Easy Rinse Filter
Rinsing the filter under running water helps maintain the power to clean.
No Loss of Suction
Cyclone Technology delivers constant, powerful suction.
Easy to lift and carry, even up and down stairs. Weighs less than 10 lbs.
Removable Cleaning Wand
Everything you need to clean your baseboards and furniture.
Clean from carpet to hard floor with the touch of a button.
Simply twist the handle to navigate smoothly around furniture, corners and other obstacles.
Bottom-Release Dirt Cup
Easy to clean dirt cup holds up to 1.05 liters of dirt, dust and debris.
Battery Level Indicator
Know exactly how much charge you have left with a simple glance.
[scrapeazon width=500 height=350 asin=”B00IT5L49E”]