- Rated 5 stars
- Hoover C1320 Bagged Upright Vacuum
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- QualityEditor: 100%
- PriceEditor: 99%
- DesignEditor: 99.5%
Summary: If you own a large property and need an adequate vacuum unit to restore cleanliness from time to time, there’s no better choice than the Hoover HVRC1320.
- Features: indirect air system, 4 amps motor, screwdriver assembly required, motorized brush type, ST bumper type
- 40′ Cord length, grip handle, 12″ nozzle width
- 9 lbs Product hand weight, 9 lbs product working weight, motor 120 volt, 18 belt type
- BLKSLVR color
Where to Get It:
Hoover C1320 Bagged Upright Vacuum Review
If you own a large property and need an adequate vacuum unit to restore cleanliness from time to time, there’s no better choice than the Hoover HVRC1320.
As a professional commercial-grade vacuum it might not be the prettiest units of them all, but when it comes to performance there’s definitely a lot to expect.
First of all, it comes with an indirect air system that ensures air is re-circulated for increased efficiency.
Secondly, there is HEPA filtration which retains over 99% of all allergens, pollen and irritants.
And last but not least, this unit is very easy to carry around thanks to its reduced weight – only 9lbs!
The Hoover C1320 can easily impress anyone with its characteristics.
Unlike heavier and more expensive units, it one comes with a 40” cord included and a 12” nozzle width, which makes it ideal for vacuuming larger rooms.
It can also be successfully used on smaller properties or even apartments, as long as you are careful enough not to entangle yourself in the long cord.
Finally, it also features innovative edge cleaning and durable non-marring wheels, which make the unit hassle-free to carry over hardwood floors.
- Affordable price
- Truly lightweight construction
- Excellent suction power
- Doesn’t perform very well on bare floors
- Not ideal for small apartments